BST Feedback Thread. (Please read OP)

You may post BST feedback here.

Reminder: All users are expected to read and must adhere to the terms and disclaimer in the following link.

Positive Buyer Feedback for futuremoves
Bought my 1.5 OSSC, paid quickly, forgave me for shipping the remote control one business day late (I forgot to pack it!), all around great person!

Thank you again sir! I have everything and it’s in amazing condition. Super fast shipping and excellent communication throughout the process gave me peace of mind. Also, Thank you for shipping the controller so quickly after you realized it was missing! You are an asset to the community. I won’t hesitate to do business with you again in the future.

Have sold a few different items to Laevateinn. Prompt payment and no issues. Would happily do business again :slight_smile:

I had a great experience buying from @friendofsonic! Fast shipping, good communication and packaging, and the cable was exactly as described.

Great experience selling to @Fizix! Paid quickly with good communication

1 Like

Positive feedback buying from SilverNano. Very easy to communicate with, was fast with shipping and was very generous with the price. Look forward to dealing with him again in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you aswell for your patience in discussing shipping when it was my first time sending to US. +++

Positive seller feedback for @Suteneko. Pretty good communication, itens are in better condition than described and was willing to ship overseas. A+, would buy again, etc, etc.

Great experience buying from @Danexmurder. Friendly, quick shipping, and came packaged very well.

1 Like

Enjoy your new Supergun! Great doing business with you!

Another positive feedback for @Suteneko. He is really one of the best members of the RGB Community and a great guy all around. Everything was packed with the utmost care and arrived safely at the other side of the world.

1 Like

Positive feedback for @BlueNamagem; bought a few games off him, he offered detailed info on the condition and operation of each ahead of time, they were shipped very quickly and arrived as described.

2 Likes

Same here. @BlueNamagem was a pleasure to deal with.

2 Likes

+1 fo @BlueNamagem; great communication, my SNES games were in such good condition I didn’t need to blow on them :+1:

4 Likes

+1 for @BlueNamagem - above and beyond seller. Things arrived on time and in the promised condition.

1 Like

+1 for @dubc. I purchased a couple games and they were exactly as described, packed very well and shipped superfast. Thanks!

1 Like