Post your Retro Setup in Here

It’s time to get this party started people!

Update:

https://sjc6.discourse-cdn.com/standard10/uploads/retrogameboards/optimized/2X/8/8a6ca852bc2168184a6cca6eafa20884334ab223_1_666x500.jpeg

11 Likes

Really nice setup. Very clean looking.

What is that MVS console you have there btw? Edit: Sorry, it’s AES right? :smiley:

I’ll post some pics here when I manage to take some decent ones…

Here’s a panorama of my geek/gaming/man cave

Has all my electronics, retro gaming, and audio listening needs met :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Woooo retro setups!

10 Likes

That room looks comfy as fuck, Cyborg.

1 Like

Oh man! I’m so happy to see these setups again! I’m all packed up for an impending move so here’s my “dirty ass neglected work bench setup”

8 Likes

10 Likes

Surprised this wasn’t the first reply, honestly.

2 Likes

I always like the fact that it was a Silver Gamecube, but a purple controller… What happened to cause that mismatch? It’s the little details that make those pics great.

1 Like

I love the simplicity and purity of Gamecube hut.

I love that pvm cart. need to get something like that. too.

1 Like

Bit crappy pic, it was very dark so I had to brighten it, making the screens look completely white.

Added a few more consoles into the shelf these days; a Super Famicom and a PSone too!

3 Likes

1 Like

Killer man cave Yawnny

I’ll post my setup here as well. From left to right: PVM-20M4E, PC Engine Duo, NTSC SNES mk2 (1chip), RGB AV Famicom, Saturn, PS1 and Megadrive mk1. Top it off with my Joytech scart switchboxes to keep everything hooked up at once.

5 Likes

Moved house not long ago so this is one of my older (apartment) setups.

8 Likes

You know what, it’s almost been 2 years since I last posted my setup. I think this is the perfect time to post some updates. I’ll go and do that right now. Can’t wait to see more setups o here tw, always one of my favorite topics.

Ohh, Peagles one-ups me by having THREE Joytechs

1 Like

It had to be done xD

What is a Joytech and why do you need more than one?