SCANLINE SCREENSHOT THREAD. BECAUSE 240p IS ALL THE P'S I NEED. (56k warning)

More Macross goodness from the Super NT.

http://www.dotsarecool.com/sd2snesimg/

1 Like

Going old school with this one. Props to Carol Shaw, one of the first female video game developers.

1 Like

Sorry. I meant to ask what VGA to HDMI converter did you use for your Dreamcast?

Darius II looks pretty nice in full screen mode.

4 Likes

Oh right. It’s a none branded one but I can tell you that if there’s any lag I sure can’t notice it. You can see the whole Hdmi Dreamcast solution I built in this video.

Thanks!

1 Like

Joining in with the Soukyugurentai love. TV output from PSP.

I also loaded up Ray Tracers. I always thought this was just a normal arcade racer. Didn’t know this was a spiritual successor to Chase HQ and that I’d be running tanks and helicopters off the road. There’s even a boss rush! Love the sharp polygons on display.

4 Likes

Ray Tracers is such a fun game just wish it was a bit longer.

1 Like

Bit of RGB Saturn - Three Dirty Dwarves on the Olympus OEV 201

and close up for shadowmask pattern

7 Likes

Three Dirty Dwarves is so cool. A totally unique brawler then and now. Great soundtrack, too! SEGA Saturn is just loaded with oddball gems like that.

Timesplitters Future Perfect in Original Xbox Scart/Franemeisterimage

2 Likes

Too true. Beat em ups are rarely a genre I enjoy too much, but the 3 dwarves really is a fun dynamic. The shotgun is pretty dang fun too!

Testing out the component to VGA converter I just recieved on my diamondtron

1 Like

From my Atari SC1224 monitor, the title screen of the ST version of Elite.

3 Likes

Parodius Da PS1 looking good.

2 Likes

My Saturn finally arrived. I’m gonna play my way through this library chronologically (to an extent). First off, Sega Rally:

Bonus upskirt of Honey in Fighting Vipers 2:

2 Likes

Close up of my recent GBA AGB-001 with a fresh AGS-101 screen installed.

3 Likes

Love this thread. There’s not a lot of PC monitor representation, though, so I thought I’d share a shot I recently took for a thread over at ERA.

This is Ultima VII running on real hardware - Diamond Stealth 3D 2000 video card displayed on an NEC Multisync FP950 CRT.

6 Likes

Looks stunning. What resolution is that?