SCANLINE SCREENSHOT THREAD. BECAUSE 240p IS ALL THE P'S I NEED. (56k warning)

Some Darius Gaiden for Saturnday. Promised myself I wouldn’t disrespect it by playing it with Composite leads, but the SCART cable I ordered is taking forever to arrive.

5 Likes

Batman Returns Sega CD and Android Assault. Framemeister with settings set to the best of my knowledge :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Didn’t work. Compatibility seems everyone worse

Ha, that sucks. I’m sorry it didn’t help.

My TV actually works with the ossc so I’m fine. It’s just a bit picky.

GRANDIA digital museum SS /ossc

1 Like

How ‘bout some Red Cyclone?

4 Likes

Rocket Knight Adventures, one of the most beautiful games in Mega Drive IMHO

6 Likes

What game is this?

It’s Pocket Fighter.

As Galdelico pointed out, it is indeed Pocket Fighter. Pure nonsensical fun.

got my OSSC, and I am now in scanline heaven with the rest of y’all. Line 3x, scanlines 50%. Street Fighter Zero 3 CPS2 single board through a crappy, tiny Vizio. My main monitor is a 24" Asus which I already tested with the OSSC. I’m planning on upgrading to a 27" Asus (pair) in the very near future. I didn’t make any effort to optimize the shots through the camera. There were taken using video mode lol. Enjoy the hotties.

1 Like

Gave the last tweaks to my ‘CRT’ profile for the GameCube (through the OSSC), last night.

(Mario Kart Double Dash!! - 480i Line2x [bob] > PAL GameCube at PAL60)

(Final Fight One - Line4x [Generic 4:3] > Game Boy Interface LL)

2 Likes

I just realized that post might have had a spoiler there… The Mario Kart DD looks very clean!

How about some Mortal Kombat?

3 Likes

came in the post today

Marvel Vs SF - Sega Sat / OSSC

6 Likes

This game is so fun! I’m trying to get it on my Saturn right now, actually. Nice shots!

I’m writing an article about the JVC AV-27D500 TV I recently picked up. Here are some pictures from the article:

5 Likes

Nice! That SFZ3 shot is especially sexy.

KOF 2002, MVS via my new board that I consolized, on my JVC 1950cg monitor

3 Likes