What are your favorite puzzle games that aren't Tetris?

Oh what’s that one that’s like reverse platformer Tetris? I have it on Saturn but have forgotten the name…

Also magical drop!

The best Puzzle game ever is Money Idol Exchanger.

Lumines is awesome as well.

1 Like

Great game! I would put it in my top 10.

Gussun Oyoyo S?

This game gives me headaches

My friend tries to get me to play columns with me every damn time we hang out. I always just groan and still haven’t given in to this day.

Y’all ever play the Witness? I haven’t beaten it yet and would need to start a new game if I ever played it again, but that was actually one of the best I’ve ever played.

Came here to say this.

Tetris Attack is GOAT.

That was it! Weird but fun.

Is Solomon’s Key 2 Famicom version import friendly? It’s cheaper than F&I.

I really enjoyed Chime on the 360. I think there is a newer version out now. I bought The Witness in the big PlayStation sale last month but haven’t started it yet.

Krusty’s Super Fun House for the SNES. One of the first puzzle games I became addicted to (the first one being Flipull I believe). It’s somewhat a lemmings game with light platforming. I was around 12 years old and I remember having to draw the later stages in a piece of paper because it became so difficult (to my 12 years old mind anyways) and I refused to quit. I eventually finished the game and felt pretty good.

Nice! I loved that game.

I don’t think I ever finished it though, nice work!

Flipull (Plotting) was also one of my early favourites. And Puzznic.

Anyone a fan of Kickle Cubical on the NES?

Yeah, great game. And there’s an arcade version, too.

Never heard of it before now, but looks great! I’ll have to try it.

Edit: ah, same game designer did YoYo Puzzle Park.

The Puyo Puyo series!

I just thought if another great game: Pictobits on DSi.

And the two Portal games if those count.

I know some of you mentioned it above, but I would say Puzzle Fighter is my clear favorite after Tetris.

Honorable mention to Intelligent Cube though! « PURRRRRRFECT »

1 Like