QubicGames will be providing 1 free game each day on the Nintendo Switch for 10 days starting on Dec. 15th.

https://qubicgames.com/15years/

1 Like
  1. If you don’t already have one of their games for the offer then download Coloring Book for free

2. If you miss any day then you break the chain and can’t get future free games without buying what you missed first. Don’t miss any days if you want something on a later day.

3. Here’s the schedule

1 Like

I missed a couple in the middle and had to spring ÂŁ0.85 x 2 to catch up but it was worth it for a few interesting games.

The final free game is Space Pioneer.

Bunch of people are going to log on to the eShop with their brand new Switch consoles tomorrow and check out the best sellers tab to see what they should buy and see nothing but these games + Mario Odyssey in the top 10. lol

I forgot after the first day, lol. I blame the kids :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s why I set a daily alarm on my phone as a reminder.

1 Like

I should clarify… I did remember but didn’t get around to it, and by the time I thought of it again and had a chance to do it, it was too late.

It’s a good day if I get to brush my teeth or eat something so this didn’t work for me lol, maybe next year :sweat_smile:

I had a friend remind me, and then he forgot and i remembered just in time for it not to cost me too much. Those pesky kids!

If I had enough brain capacity to realise I could have bought games to catch up, I would have done that, but I dumb parent brain rn :scream: I just cursed when I realised I hadn’t got around to it in time and gave up entirely lol