Video Game Esoterica's Thread of Fun! - MARS FPGA teases more stuff - 4/15

Maybe one day it’ll come back if they can sort through all the rights issues

Such a weird game. Super awesome beat em up but also damn it’s got some strange things going on in it

2 Likes

Cant wait to try out all of these conversions on my DC - just don’t feel like opening it up to do that!

The DC hardware really was the new neo geo - so much great arcade content, so easy to develop for, so cheap.

Thanks for another good vid.

Glad you enjoyed it.

and yes, with the Atomiswave rom conversions the Dreamcast is basically a home console AND an arcade machine in one box…just like Neo Geo :slight_smile:

I would love those atomiswave conversions as
well if they didn’t crash like all the time.

It’s definitely not perfect yet but I know they are working on making them more stable

Shiki time

Genesis core accuracy review and setup guide!

Yea… Mister’s colors are looking a tad hot.

1 Like

The HDMI is too clean IMO. It’s still awesome but there seems to be such a thing as “too good”

Ski Champ! I really miss these giant amusement arcade cabs. Sure they were huge and broke regularly but I still love them

1 Like

Hail to the King!

1 Like

The sheer amount of options for retro controllers / modern controllers and MiSTer is staggering…but these are the ones I enjoy using!

Hanma from the Samurai Shodown 64 beta

1 Like

If I could wave a magic wand and make everyone play ONE game…it’s this

1 Like

An amazing game that wants nothing more than to take every quarter you have…and then kick you when you are down!

Old enough to drink lolol

mind just straight up blown

2 Likes

Just crazy interesting. Thanks.

I know right? Never thought I’d ever be able to play this and now everyone can!