FS: Japanese Saturn Lot & Japanese 3DS Lot

Hey there, folks. I’ve had a rough year and then some, and I’m still working on paring down my collection. I’m new on this board, but I’ve got a ton of feedback from the old GAF days (as Lambtron), ResetEra (as Kraid) and I’ll share my eBay info if you want too. All prices are negotiable, and include shipping within in the U.S. I take PayPal for payment, and am willing to meet locally if for some reason you live in the middle of nowhere (Fargo, ND) like me. Pics/details/answers/discussion available upon request! Just PM me.

Japanese Saturn Lot White console with some discoloring, but still looks pretty nice. Comes with a controller, power cord, Sega s-video cable, an RGB cable, a 4 MB RAM cart and a bunch of games (CIB, and in good condition with normal wear and tear unless otherwise noted):

Astal, Clockwork Knight 1 & 2, NiGHTS & Christmas NiGHTS, Darius Gaiden, Layer Section, Fighters Megamix, X-Men: COTA (very scratched), Virtua Fighter 2, Gradius Deluxe Pack, Seireki 1999: Pharoah no Fukkatsu (Powerslave), Super Puzzle Fighter IIX, Capcom Generation 2 (fair amount of scuffs), Vampire Hunter, Vampire Savior (front art only), Panzer Dragoon, Panzer Dragoon Zwei, Last Bronx, Daytona USA Circuit Edition, Virtua Fighter 2, Soyukyugurentai.

Several of the games come with obis, but I was never concerned about having them I didn’t keep track. If I have them, they’re in the cases. There is also a decent amount of case wear on the games. I don’t have any extra cases to swap things into, but I’ll take care packaging everything to ensure it arrives safely.

I’d prefer not to split this up, so I’m going to give it a pretty good bundle price (I think!) of $500/shipped

Japanese 3DS Game Lot I sold my J3DS a long time ago, and I’m never going to get around to these games. I don’t want to unbundle these since I’d like to just send them to a new home. Here’s what I have: Gaist Crusher (Sealed), EX Troopers, Karous: The Beast of Re:Eden, Culdcept, Daigaisso Band Brothers P, Ace Combat 3D: Cross Rumble, Taiko no Tatsujin Chibi Dragon to Fushigi na Orb (with sealed styluses), and Zoo Keeper 3D. Looking for $150/shipped for this.

Are the Saturn games all Japanese?

Yep! They’re all Japanese releases.