RGB High Score Battle! - Week 61 & 62: Q*bert

Man, you guys are gonna make me work for this one!
No real tips or tricks, just when you reach the higher levels, plan ahead! And like Rask said, try and get the snake to jump to his death, it’s worth much more than the disc bonus.

2 Likes

I can get to stage 2-4 without losing a life most times but that level so messes with me with constant green monsters undoing my work… In fact I’m finding stages 3-1 to 3-3 a cake walk in comparison when I get to them.

Starting to feel committing suicide as soon as one appears might be the better option.

This game is impossible , who chose this?! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Some jerk…

Just put up any score, and you’ll get some points in the competition at least!

Raising my game and got to stage 4-1:

1 Like

1st try tonight and made it 5-2.

4-3 starts getting stressful then 5 is almost impossible I lost 4 lives at 5-1 and barely got half the board done before I lost the rest at 5-2

@MadMaggie88 What? You don’t like a bit of a challenge?

2 Likes

Welp…

Welp indeed.

I thought I was doing good with my last score but yikes @MikeRotch.
That is far too much of a lead to possibly catch up to…

You wouldn’t happen to be this dude:

Holy shit, he had enough lives to take breaks. That’s crazy.

Yah, I was quite surprised I was able to get up to level 5 especially just turning it on and trying on the first run. I managed not dying until 4-3. A few times on 4-3 and 4-4 I got lucky and got out of some tight squeezes.

Well, despite coming in 3rd (probably), I really enjoyed this game… I hadn’t played since I was a kid, and I had forgotten how charming and challenging this game is. Really great pick, @MikeRotch!

I have a new respect and love for Q*bert.

1 Like

Congrats on the win @MikeRotch! Very nice score.

@Suteneko you get to choose the next game

I don’t have any game in mind at the moment so how about giving our newbie @MadMaggie88 the choice?

@MadMaggie88
OOOOoooo, no pressure at all. YOU BETTER PICK A GOOD ONE NEWB.

:stuck_out_tongue: Now I wish I had picked a game you would HATE just for fun.