RGB Plays - May 2018: Batman (Sunsoft NES) - VOTING FOR JUNE until May 14

Was finally able to play it a bit this week, and the game is just as good as i remember! Got to the fourth boss before i had to call it a day, but while level 3 and 4 was hard, it wasnt impossible or anything. Definitely looking forward to see how far i can get, remember getting to the joker when i was a child.

Oh, and fuck those jumping enemies in level 3-1.

So Sub Terrania won for June? …checks calendar, July?

Sega always gets the shaft.

SNES is superior!

socks

1 Like

I think this fell under the same “It’s summer!” issue that we ran across with the high score contests. People are just too busy to stay engaged atm.

I’m all for Subterrania as the first choice in September, though.

I think it’s just been a little hard to build momentum here. Over at ResetEra there are enough people to pick a game and have enough critical mass to keep a conversation going. Maybe summer has something to do with it, but honestly the time of year doesn’t impact me at all. I work year-round and any vacation time just means more availability for playing old games. :slight_smile:

It’s a small group that posts here. No doubt about that. It’s also a quality group that posts here. No doubt about that either.

I do think summer plays a role, though. Dead of winter is always a better gaming time for most people.

1 Like

Hey everyone, so sorry about the lack of updates! Work has been absolutely insane, but I am on vacation as of 10 minutes ago.

I’ll get a Sub Terrania thread up this weekend, and we can start nominations for a September game, since I think having two months will give people more time during Summer.

ahaha.

I know for me personally my game time goes way down as soon as the weather gets nice and I just play what I can here and there. I’m absolutely in for Sub Terrania though and will make sure I dedicate my free time to it!