Sega Genesis/Mega Drive |OT| WELCOME TO THE NEXT TOPIC

Bubble Bobble? I know there was a Master System version, not sure about Mega Drive.

Looks fun, and I love Renovation, but I think she’d get bored with a pinball game. She’d certainly like the cover art though!

It’s here!

Yep, it’s a pretty poor pinball game by Wolf team. Not a patch on Devil Crash.

Started looking at Genesis / Mega Drive games lately and was pleasently surprised at how cheap they are for the most part. I wasn’t nearly as interested in buying games for the system for a long time as say SNES I think because I had one as a kid in the late 90s and was always in envy of other consoles at the time.

Figured I’d just post everything I have; everything but Sonic 2 is new:

For the 6-Pak, I probably could have just used my everdrive but I lost my childhood cart sometime around 2000 and spent the better part of 5 years searching different parts of my parents house on and off to try and find it. I still have no idea what happened to it, and more recently all our Genesis stuff went missing; I’m just hoping it turns up at some point.

Other games I had as a kid were the not-for-resale Sonic 2, Tinhead (which I rebought here), Dynamite Headdy, The Pagemaster (terrible game), The Lion King (worse than The Pagemaster), Adventures of Batman & Robin, Power Rangers, Road Rash, and a bunch of sports games.

I love the Japanese box art for the Mega Drive Sonic series, it feels so much a design of its era but still looks fresh today.

Came here to say the same. It beats the pants off the US art.