SOLD: Hi-Def Nes AV Famicom & Everdrive N8 Bundle

Hey everyone!,

I’m going the RGB route as I now have an RGB modded trinitron so I’m parting with my Hi-Def Nes. It’s a beautiful kit but I’m kind of off flat-panel gaming at the moment. The kit itself was installed by an approved gametech.us installer (retrosales.com.au)
I currently have it listed on eBay for $725 ($510 USD): https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/153568112797 but I would much prefer to sell privately to members here at a discount so I’m open to offers.

For the unit itself CIB without the Everdrive N8 I’m asking $400 USD. For the N8 I’m asking $99 USD or bundled together I’m discounting it to $480 USD.

Anyone that is interested in Australia in the Newcastle area I’m happy to arrange pick up or a demo.

Includes:

Complete in box AV Famicom and compatible Australian power adapter (not pictured)
Professionally installed Hi-Def Nes HDMI kit enabling crystal clear 1080p output.
Updated to latest firmware.
Official Krikkz EverDrive N8 with 16gb Micro SDHC card.

This unit was purchased as new old stock from Japan and has been recapped with Console5.com parts for longevity. Payment either via Paypal gift or + 4%, willing to post internationally.

2 Likes