WTB: Bubble Symphony for Saturn

Looking for a complete copy of Bubble Symphony for Saturn (I don’t really care about spine card as long as disc, manual and case are all in good shape), it’s one of my favorite games in the series and I hear the Saturn port is pretty much perfect. I used to play it on a friend’s MAME cab and want to be able to play a legit copy at home. Please reply here or message me if you’re interested in selling it, thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

The brass band version of the theme tune it has is the best.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to find a decently priced version of Bubble Symphony myself for my Taito F3 for quite a while now or even Bubble Bobble 3. Just not seen them pop up much recently. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

@AgentUnknown Did you ever manage to get a copy of the game for Saturn?

Finally found the Taito F3 cart up for sale at a reasonable price and purchased it.
Really looking forward to giving it a blast when it arrives, may even stream first attempts.

1 Like

Yes, I finally got a good deal on a copy back in September. No spine card but otherwise complete and mint. I need to play it more, I got caught up playing Metal Black and Panzer Dragoon II which I picked up around the same time. Congrats on the F3 cart. :grinning: I’d be interested in seeing footage if you decide to do a stream.

1 Like