Alright RGB'ers, moment of truth. Are you getting Pokemon Let's Go?

1 Like

Conga rats. I only need a Mewoth and to evolve my Dragonair to get it but I’ve just lost interest and moved on after beating all the gym leaders and final four again.

Wow, that’s amazing. My parents are getting Let’s go Pikachu w/pokeball for my son for Christmas, so we’ll see how he does with it.

It’s much easier in this game than it was back in the 90s. The game makes catching something that is very low friction.

You’ll still need to do some trading to get them all of course, but they for example even have wild Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, even wild Snorlax in one spot.

I’m still at like 30 pokemon in my dex :sweat_smile:

I just got 50 and got my 5th badge. It’s been a slow burn and smash has really cannibalized my game time lately but I’m still enjoying let’s go.

I’m a little less crazy about it after a few weeks than the initial nostalgia injection the game provided at release. I still like it though and will definitely continue with it here and there.

It’s just something I play for like 20 minutes at a time then put down for a few days.

I definitely don’t enjoy it as much as the original or the gen3 remakes but it’s still a decent game

I just wrapped my wife’s copy and stuck it under the Christmas tree. She has no idea she’s getting it but is an old school Pokemon fan, so I’m hoping it goes over well… Or maybe not SO well that I lose access to my Switch for a couple months, hah.