****LOGO CONTEST WINNER****

They look pretty neat - both the logo and the icon - on the actual page. Well done once again.

Interesting. My screen shows the blue cleanly. It’s s contrast ratio thing. I’ll ask New002 if he can adjust the design ever so slightly. I think he mentioned this might be something he’d want to do at some point when he and I were going back and forth with final tweaks.

Thanks for pointing this out.

looks fine to me, but of course all screens are different.

You got it. Once the logo was up the plan was we could tweak further as needed :slight_smile:

I thought that particular blue might cause some trouble but I wanted to wait until it was live on the actual site to confirm. Peltz I’ll send you some options we can test out if that’s cool.

Sounds great.

I like it. I also liked the old one and liked it before it was cropped as well. :3

Man, the new logo looks really good.

Yeah, I dig it. I kinda wish it was also created in Mario Paint, but this will do. :slight_smile:

It does look very slick!

There’s an Xbox club?

1 Like

Yes, feel free to join!

Good choice, looks good!

It’s definitely screen dependant. Looks great on my old ass iPad Air but hard to see on my newish iPhone 6S+. It prefers older displays! That’s truly retro!

1 Like

Hah. Totally intended. Totally >_>

I sent some alternates to Peltz so hopefully we can land on a choice that works well for most everyone.

Cool. It’s not a biggie for me just chiming in on it.

Can I just say again how freakin awesome it looks?

Every time I come back to browse I just think it looks so slick and stylish.

1 Like

Me likey!!! :smiley:

nice, simple and elegant :smiley: