Phantasy Star Online - Sylverant

Well that sucks I guess I am not playing this game. It like 60-100 buck that more money than my dreamcast

You can buy a Japanese PSO Ver.2 for around 10USD and just use the keys from that. Which I kind of already explained.

2 Likes

What if it doesn’t have the code I just wasted 10 bucks than.

The codes are in a sticker inside the jewel case from memory, just get the seller to confirm one exists

You don’t even need the codes to play offline and yeah for the Japanese and US versions of the game there is no way you are not getting the code included. Only the PAL versions had them on a separate piece of paper that could be lost.

@TheDreamcastGamer101 This isn’t a place for piracy. I assume you’ve already been turned away from forums where it is more appropriate to post about this. If you didn’t come across as so needy I have at least 6 spare unused code sets I could have given out but that is just not happening.

Umm no? This is the first forum I have been in?

Just to be clear on our Terms of Service - no one on this site can send you directions on how to download copyright-protected game files or crack serial authentication requirements. Plenty of information exists out there if you use Google.

Good luck.

P.S. Investing 10 bucks in a great game experience sounds pretty reasonable. If I were you, that would be the route I would go.