Replacement game cases, where do you buy yours?

I’ve recently started to acquire SNES games, and because they were originally sold in a cardboard box, most of those boxes have been lost or destroyed over time, leading to a massive mark-up on used CIB listings. As a result most of the games I recently bought were cartridge only. But I hate keeping them like that, I need cases to put them in and actually know which is which when I go for one on the shelf.

I found a few stores that sell plastic cases with custom or reproduction artwork, mostly in the US. Do you have other suggestions you like better? Maybe recommendations for non-US local stores?

http://www.customgamecases.com/ is the first one I found. They offer the choice of transparent or black case, which I like better when there is no inside art. $4 per case.
https://www.retrogamecases.com/ is more than twice the price at $9 a piece. But they do Super Famicom artwork.
https://gamecaseking.com/ does US and EU artwork when possible, and horizontal and vertical, for $4 a piece. I like the concept of internal artwork.

I saw other stores selling reproduction cardboard boxes. I think it’s nice, but I don’t have much interest in dealing with cardboard. What about you?

What is your opinion on buying such cases or reproduction cardboard boxes? Or maybe you prefer to do them yourself?

I have an SNES interest here, but the thread can welcome suggestions for any consoles. Oh and also I’m looking for Famicom cases too.

I have a Dracula X repo and the box is all wrong. The gloss and material is wrong and It stands out like a sore thumb among my legit carts.

I’m not a fan of replacement boxes, I tried using them for gameboy games. My personal opinion is either collect cib or keep them loose.

Those ones with the printed artwork and case for $4 seems like a no-brainer to me.

A more expensive option are bitboxs from stone age gamer. They make them for like every retro cartridge type and offer printouts of cover arts as well but it all comes at a price. One downside is that they are different sizes so the boxes for different game types/for different systems don’t line up with each other.

About that…

Man, I was excited to know that I could buy some PS long box replacements if mine should broke down. But at $10 each, better take care of my original boxes.

Those Sega CD big jewel cases were a mistake.

I didn’t think a new thread was necessary so I’ll ask here!

What is the best place to purchase he following blank replacement game cases for the consoles below:

Xbox (OG)
Xbox 360

I would like as close to original as possible and I’m only interested in new cases (not old sports games)

Any help would be appreciated!!

The bane of my existence is the large and tall single CD jewel cases that many JP PS1 games uses and I can’t find it anywhere tô Sell. I heard that EURO dreamcast games were sold on that jewel case, so maybe is easier to find it in Europe?

Even that 2-CD jewel cases are becoming hard to find nowadays. My solution is buying old opera music CD, LOL.

I should get one of those $4 replacement cases in soon for Contra Hard Corps. Will report back on quality.