RGB Pick Up Thread Of Swag!

I recently picked this up from a fellow collector. I always wanted one as a kid but always spent the money before I saved up enough.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Got some records: Donkey Kong Country and Metroid Trilogy!

1 Like

I don’t think I saw this post. I actually mean RGBs (red blue green sync). That could be carried in a SCART cable, a JP21 cable, or even a VGA cable. There are adapters for each that can connect to PVMs.

My Analog NT Mini is coming today. I sold my original a couple weeks ago so I’ve been jonesing for some NES time. Also picked up some RGB cables. Really looking forward to getting the kids to bed tonight.

1 Like

So you can play super ghouls and ghosts right?

So he can play some Ghosts n Goblins.

Yeah, totally going to be right on top of that. I’m totally not planning on beating Mega Man 2 tonight. I am not planning on loading the jail break software and playing gameboy and sega master system games. Nope not going to happen.

I never had the NES version. I remember playing it on DOS. That_game_was_horrid.

How are the clicky buttons? I wish It didn’t have “wings.” I met a guy on CL who had one when I did a PVM exchange but I didn’t ask to use it because I had something else going on that day and I was just trying to get out of there asap (and also was a bit freaked out because its craigs list and you never know who the crazy ones are).

Personally I like the clicky buttons. I don’t even notice the wings when I’m playing. I’m looking to see if it’s possible to mod a regular NES controller so this fits. Either way I highly recommend it.

Double post but I also picked up one of these a few months ago:

Pretty expensive but it works really well.

Got me some Mario. Not super retro, but I think it appeals to our crowd.

2 Likes

WHERE’S BODINE? We need stacks of tubes, stat.

1 Like

Where did you get that Donkey Kong Country record? It looks so badass.

20171101_165530

What do we have here?

20171101_165702

I’m loving this color.

5 Likes

Thing of beauty. Congrats!

I was tempted to get that one. But the classic color was cheaper so that made my decision.

That is some nice packaging.

OKAY I NEED A NT MINI

1 Like

WTF at the covers lol.

Melon Collie and the infinite Samus?

I am assuming that is very unofficial lol.

2 Likes

There’s nothing official about them :stuck_out_tongue: