SCANLINE SCREENSHOT THREAD. BECAUSE 240p IS ALL THE P'S I NEED. (56k warning)

Wow, yeah, looks great!

Animetic Story Game 1: Card Captor Sakura on my Beovision MX8000.
Looks real good :slight_smile:

I get some less zoomed in photos later ^^

6 Likes

Nice pics!

1 Like

Looks amazing!

1 Like

Some full screen test photos with my phone on a tripod of the same game :slight_smile:

Using my Multisystem MiSTer with the PS1 core.

(And thanks for my previous post replies <3)

5 Likes

TMNT Cowabunga Collection - Nintendo Switch:

7 Likes

Recently set up the gamecube bios after all this time using Nintendont without it, definitely adds a little something. Below is it on my 10" security monitor

And some Soul Calibur 3 on my PS2 480p to the diamondtron. I just hooked up the digital audio for it.

I think I finally have all the best inputs for all my consoles I still use, audio and video now. I still wish Nintendo had bothered to give the Wii full dolby digital.

5 Likes

shots from playing around with the GBS Control 480p with scanlines 50% on a VGA monitor

6 Likes

Just some mucking around on the 20L2.

RGB modded AV Famicom and my 1chip Siper Famicom cia RGB

4 Likes

For some reason, I never get tired of SotN scanline shots.

5 Likes

I have so many on my SD TV, I never get tired of taking them. I’ll drop some of them in here when I’m done with this beautiful game

2 Likes

the OSSC is much sharper than the GBS Control (and fills the whole screen I’m guessing because it line doubles the 240p instead of the 720x480 upscale the GBSC does)

IMG_20220917_164215

5 Likes

The softness on that FF7 shot is really nice

1 Like

I think this might be my preferred way to play it now. the PSP’ s softer component output helps too

2 Likes

Interlaced PS2 has never looked so good

4 Likes

7 Likes

Some 4K Neo Geo goodness. Running on real NEO Geo hardware, no emulation.

7 Likes

Awesome! How are you getting the signal to 4K?

With the help of the Retrotink x5 Pro :+1:
The Neo Geo is running in RGB to the Retrotink which then goes to the TV via HDMI.

2 Likes

Looks very crisp! Ninja Masters in the first pic? Is it AES or MVS? I’m using a Framemeister for my AES today but the Retrotink seems really nice although I’ve read about some compatibility issues. Have they resolved those issues?

1 Like