SCANLINE SCREENSHOT THREAD. BECAUSE 240p IS ALL THE P'S I NEED. (56k warning)

I would recommend turning off the vertical interpolation when using scanlines as they don’t quite line up with the image correctly with it on.

1 Like

Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair, Duo-R CD, OSSC on 4K LED

7 Likes

Wu Tang Shaolin Style on the PlayStation on a JVC crt… composite!

4 Likes

Thanks, I’ll check this out tonight!

Double post but damn… that actually looks pretty good!

Composite can be really decent on the right display. I still play my NES via composite and really don’t mind the artifacts on a CRT.

The game makes a big difference as well. After getting my NES RGB modded I really struggle with the shimmer on Contra and Castlevania via composite.

Fire emblem GBA on Bvm 20f1u

3 Likes

Hot! I think that’s still my favorite one.

2 Likes

Yea. Still the only fire emblem game I’ve experimented with but didn’t get too far. Lovely pixel art and animation though.

My issue is that I spent way too much time tinkering with my units before battle than actually playing the game :see_no_evil:. After 20 chapters or so, I realized I was stressing myself out too much.

1 Like

Rocket Knight Adventures on Genesis via RGB on a Sony PVM 20m2mdu

7 Likes

Frigging beautiful. My fav fire emblem as well. Lyn and Hector are badasses

2 Likes

Battlemania 2

2 Likes

Just kinda catching up on the Corio … neat trick, that.

1 Like

Just bought a Duo from Doujindance,PQ is amazing! I used to have one of his older mods and his new ones blow it out of the water!

(pics from a PVM 20L5)

8 Likes

Looks incredible! I’ve got an RGB capable TG16 on the way with a SCART cable, so it’ll be interesting to see what it looks like.

I’ve been playing Ocarina of Time on 3DS a little bit. Was never able to get into the game due to the controls on the N64, but I’m quite liking this way of playing it.

4 Likes

I love the 3DS versions of both Ocarina and Majora’s Mask. I can never bring myself to replay the N64 version even though OoT is one of my all time favorite games

Got a Corio C2-2200A, only done a bit of messing around but I’m enjoying it :slight_smile:

Modern shots are from a Switch and NES/Fami are a Retrousb AVS. Consumer JVC, 240p over component.

7 Likes

Devil Crash Md!

7 Likes