SCANLINE SCREENSHOT THREAD. BECAUSE 240p IS ALL THE P'S I NEED. (56k warning)

Gynoug, legendary fantasy shooter by Masaya / NCS. Megadrive HAA-2510 (RGB Scart)

3 Likes

Picked up a MiniSLG ($15,why not) for my Dreamcast cab. Damn,this thing has some of the best fake scanlines I’ve seen!

Imgur

Imgur
Imgur

Imgur
Imgur

Imgur
Imgur

Imgur

3 Likes

Nice quality scanlies.

I don’t mind the comic book styling they’ve gone for with SoR4 but someone downsampled a shot and so I thought I’d put up some simulated scanlines over the image and I think it looks quite good:

I’m looking forward to someone like Danexmurder downsampling the game when it comes out to see how it really looks on a CRT.

3 Likes

Some shots of the GOAT beatemup on my Blast City

7 Likes

Screen grabs of Sol Moonarge - pc engine super CD-Rom on Elgato game capture HD / OSSC / RGB

3 Likes

GOAT indeed, the sprite work and art direction is perfect. Great shots!

Red Earth on Blast City. Peak Capcom sprite work here!

7 Likes

Lufia 2 on Bvm 20F1U

5 Likes

Double Dungeons - PC Engine CoreGrafx II RGB modded - Samsung Scart CRT TV (Slot Mask)

3 Likes

Loooove the slot mask!

1 Like

SotN (on a ps2) PVM-1954Q

4 Likes

More SotN, it’s so good!

See you at the party Richter!

3 Likes

I read that in his voice.

Why doesn’t richter’s portrait have a bandana on the forehead like his sprite?

2 Likes

Must be his professional LinkedIn profile…only to show up at work wearing a bandana.

Where did you get those convergence strips from please, been on the hunt for some for a while??

Thanks, i was hoping for a UK/European supply as shipping is $15 on its own to the UK…but i guess if this is my only option. In your opinion they work as intended?

Yep,they worked great.