Which country do you live in?

So it seems that I am the french one…
La Côte d’Azur vous salue messieurs dames.

Another UK-based forumite reporting in.

I’m Mexican, currently living in Mexico City. Don’t think I’ve seen fellow countrymen post!

1 Like

The Netherlands :netherlands:

Baltimore, MD
US

United States.
From Chicag0, IL.

1 Like

Portugal

I went to Portugal in February. Specifically, Porto, Sintra, and Lisbon.

I loved it! Particularly Douro Valley. You have a truly beautiful country.

Walking through Sintra feels like being in a Disney fairy tale.

Lisbon is cool as hell too. Like a European San Francisco in many ways.

P.S. Welcome to the site

1 Like

Thanks. I lived near Sintra for 12 years, and everytime I felt line gaming a long walk, going to Sintra was always a must. It’s really beautiful and never gets old.

Lisbon is a great place for site seeing and tourism all around. Porto is like Lisboa in a way, but feels different enough to merit a trio aswell (food, people, wine and site seeing are top notch). We pride ourselves in our maintenence of the old architecture and natural parks, so that se have good places for people to visit and learn out history and culture, aswell as European culture.

…that said, our retrogaming scene is awful.

Bumpity-bump.

I’m from The Netherlands, home of countless memorable video game characters such as… uh… Maria and Helga.

1 Like

Helga thicc!

1 Like

Pardon the bump.

Another from Maryland, USA. DC metro area, really.

2 Likes

UK, Yorkshire. South Yorkshire.

1 Like

Seville, Spain. I rarely post but I enjoy reading once in a while, my favourite thread since the neogaf times is the scanline screenshot one, when I have a blue day it cheers me up with those amazing pics.

3 Likes

Seville is probably the most beautiful place I’ve ever visited in my life.

I went a few years back with my now wife and stayed in the Jewish Quarter area. We still think about all of the hidden courtyards with orange trees and peacocks roaming around. The unique combination of western and Moorish architecture was so charming.

And the food… man I was in heaven.

I want to go again someday.

P.S. glad to hear you love the screenshots threads from GAF and here. I can’t take credit for the idea - a lot of posters agreed we needed it and I just volunteered myself to start it way back when on that site.

2 Likes