I am Thankful for you all

I know we have an international audience, but I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday season, and a happy thanksgiving today for those who are celebrating.

One year in, I feel like I’ve really gotten to know so many people here and I’ve continued to learn so much about our hobby from you all.

I am thankful for the people here. And not a single day goes by where I’m not excited to visit and read everyone’s posts.

Thanks for everything! Gobble gobble.

5 Likes

Well said, so I’ll just ditto it :smiley:

Keep on being the best everyone!

5 Likes

I love reading this stuff daily as well… The range of interests on this board is pretty crazy, and it’s cool to see how different each of you approach collecting and playing retro games.

Thanksgiving was last month, silly Americans. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Thankful for all those who helped make this board a reality and maintain it.

2 Likes

I love reading this forum.

Canadian here, but this is hands down one of the best modern forums that I’ve been a part of!

I unfortunately lurk too much, and don’t participate as much as I should but I’ll fix that.

2 Likes

A fellow canuck! What province are you in?

Alberta. I’ve lived here for a few years now and I’m loving it here.

This board is majority owned by Canadians (@BTails and I). Next year we will be celebrating the real Thanksgiving !

3 Likes

Nice, me too! I’m in Edmonton.

No Thanksgiving here in Germany but I hope you guys had a really good time over there :smile: I would love to post more (and play more games) but alas, Uni is killing me atm. Still, I love this board and will hopefully participate more often in the future. :beers:

1 Like

Also Canadian here (Ottawa, Ontario), but will still take this opportunity to thank all of you for coming together as a positive, fun and insightful community. This is the only board I post on, and I’m thankful for the great work and conversations here.

1 Like