Wish to Buy: retro games and accessories (especially from the US)

Hi everyone.
As a retro collector located in Europe (Italy), it isn’t always the easiest thing to have access to American retro games and accessories, so - since eBay it’s getting less and less convenient, due to the amount of sellers using the Global Shipping Program - I thought to ask here, to see if some of you, US RGB folks, can help me out.

As for right now, this is what I’m looking for:

— ACCESSORIES —

• Power Base Mini FM

— Games —

Genesis:

• Aladdin
  • Batman Returns (SEGA CD)
  • BC Racers (SEGA CD)
  • Comix Zone
  • Earthworm Jim Special Edition (SEGA CD)
  • Mega Turrican
  • Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure (SEGA CD)
  • Robocop Versus The Terminator
  • Rolling Thunder 3
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Hyperstone Heist
  • The Adventures of Batman & Robin
  • The Terminator (SEGA CD)
  • Vectorman
  • Vectorman 2

Saturn:

• Eartworm Jim 2
  • Magic Knight Rayearth
  • Powerslave
  • Quake

— Extras —

• Donkey Kong 64 (Nintendo 64): Going Ape flyer/Expansion cart instructions
  • Goldeneye (Nintendo 64): Mario poster/Bond card/Free guide flyer

According to how it goes here, I’ll add more stuff in the future.
Thank you all in advance. ^_-

PS - I’m looking for CIB/collectors conditions only.

There are probably are very few used Power Base Mini FM units out there. I bought mine from the company that makes them. https://db-electronics.ca/

Canadian sellers will have the same games as the US but I imagine the shipping is more expensive.

Sure thing. I mean, you never know, but I don’t really expect a huge amount of offerings, especially since the community here is still growing and relatively small.

That’s the reason why I still haven’t ordered one from there (or that Stonage Gamer store either): of course those are retailers, so they can’t ship as ‘gift’, which means substantial customs fees, on top of already expensive shipping costs (for registered postage). I didn’t even pull the trigger during Black Friday, because of that.