Disc Art Thread

The Dreamcast version is really cool as well.

1 Like

this thread rules

Usually the forum software resizes/downsizes huge images, but a lot of these on this page are taking a long time to download/display for me?

Any ideas?

Yeah you’ll never un-see derp Maria.

Some Gamecube discs:

Morph ball Samus as disc

Shiny golden triumph fork

2 Likes

Capcom fighters on Saturn have the classy single colour motif

Some cheeky full colour Parodius on Saturn

3 Likes

Not a disc but…

Not often cartridge art is exciting but this one was sweet.

3 Likes

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yeah it’s been happening for me also on my phone. I just thought it was my mobile service throttling me

The above wonderboy photo is 1.21MB which I’d argue is fine for a full size shot, but a thumbnail should be much smaller in terms of filesize and dimensions.

It looked like the image below for about 10 seconds until it had fully loaded.

I also spotted this in another thread

This is cool… I have it on the Master System, and the remake on Steam… yet I want this for the switch!

Cool idea for a thread. Now we just need one for boxart, Cartridges and manuals.

I’ve always like the simple design on Nintendo’s first party releases. Less is more.

6 Likes

That second thing was the result of experimenting to fix the loading issue. We will discuss the loading with our host to see if they have any ideas.

2 Likes

Very cool. Makes me wish I had a white Wii rather than red. Such a good timeless design.

Nintendo was really doing brilliant things with the Wii brand when it was new.

How is Wii Play? Is it worth picking up?

There’s only a couple of mini games worth playing, but I only picked it up for the extra controller included.

1 Like

Great angles there - I keep forgetting how the Wii is designed to be on an upwards tilt via its rather eye-catching stand. Just shows how discrete the effect is.

Some cool black character outlines on neon orange for the Fantastic Pinball disc.

2 Likes

Keeping this alive

4 Likes

I was just looking at my PSP games the other day and thought the Metal Gear Acid disc art was really nice. You beat me to it!

Great pics.