Favorite ROM Hacks

Someone ,somehow ,has combined the 2 greatest SNES games into one game.

This might just win for best rom hack of all time. I absolutely must play this !

Whoa whoa someone combined Turtles in Time and Mega Man X!?

That’s a damn good idea! Unfortunately they combined the other 2 best SNES games, Shaq Fu and Mario is missing !

I’ll allow it.

Basically Shaq goes missing in Japan but you immediately find him because he’s Shaq and he’s in Japan.

Time to speedrun it.

This is so cool ! Just found a heart, in Metroid!

this is fucking incredible. Only thing that would make it better is…the dark world/light world warp transition between games.

I just found the wave beam in hyrule castle!

In my limited playtime I found that heart and cleared as much of the Metroid side as I could. I’m back in the Zelda side looking for a morph ball!

Since the game boots up into Metroid first I’m assuming you need to save on the Metroid side before turning it off ? I saved and exited in Zelda but when I rebooted it loaded a Metroid save and brought me back infront of the door that warped me to Zelda.

Okay I’ll have to play that crap

As far as I know, you save in zelda. The save rooms in metroid warp you to hyrule.

Whenever you reboot the game it always loads as metroid first.

Good to know! I’ll probably wait for a few more revisions before I sink my teeth into it. I hope this opens the door for more hacks like this !