If this site was BRAVE enough to allow signatures, what would yours be?

like awful opinions on sonic games, signatures were a staple of forums that should have died by the mid aughts, but let’s pretend they didn’t and post yours here

4YUR3wq

what would yours be? PS you have to choose something as your sig here, it is illegal to not have a sig in this thread

2 Likes

A UK Resistance sig is perfection. How can I possibly compete with that?

1 Like

If I really had to choose, I’d probably just use my favourite Streets of Rage gif as a sig.

1 Like

absolutely timeless
as a kid i wondered why he’d say GRAND THEFT PAW but i was always grateful that he did

1 Like

Ha, I used to think Axel yelled “CENTER PAW”!

A few years later, I read that the move was called Grand Upper and thought, “Yeah, that makes sense.”

But then, decades later, Yuzo Koshiro himself turned my world upside down…

2 Likes

It’s a crime that Gamercards are no longer a thing.

2 Likes

honestly i legit miss these, it was cool to see how far friends got in certain games. it’s a huge bummer they’ve been gone so long

1 Like

Mine would probably be some sort of self-made photoshopped abomination of master system, amiga, nes, tg16, and c64 systems along with my backloggery info and website info.

Either that or a thinly-cropped photo of basement setup.

For some reason the backloggery signature thing is broken for my profile, so I’ll just cut/paste a snippet here.

2 Likes

After animated avatars stopped working on my most used forum, I went from Phantasy Star’s slime to a Virtual Hydlide theme. So I suppose I would just lean into that.

vhydlidet

2 Likes

:apathetic:

1 Like

Well, you can set a background for your user card here on this forum… check out @apathetic for example :wink:

3 Likes

aw man yeah, the phantasy star slime is classic. didn’t know your last one was virtual hydlide, i really gotta get back into that weird game one day

2 Likes

It’s a terrible game. I love it.

2 Likes