M2 possibly hinting at ShotTriggers on Switch

I’m ok with having it digital at this point. I got burned with the Garegga deluxe set, and I have Garegga on Saturn so… bring it on the Switch, and I’m fine with it digital.

Pretty happy with the little vertical screen and controller. I think games like Garegga would be difficult to see but the others would be great.

The Hori play stand is a must for TATE on Switch, a few pics of my set up:

!

I’m not the biggest fan with how they market their games, but understand the necessity of targeting scalpers and people afraid of scalpers. As bad a taste as it leaves with me, without them there would be no way to get a physical copy of a bunch of games.

Hate digital only games ,i want to be able to play my games in 10 years if i want not depending of licensing / marketplace / attached hardware.
Had to buy a Xbox360 , Mod it , only to play Afterburner climax / outrun 2 arcade .

I’ve been loving the physical indies on the Switch, because game cards are also perfect for games you play through then put down. I bought Splatoon digitally because I’ll play it for years, having it there makes sense. But say Mario? I’ll 100% it now, then put it back in the case and maybe play again in 2-4 years. I don’t need it sitting there ready.

I’ve got all Nicalis’ Switch releases. Tiny Barbarian was great fun, but I’ll pop it away and have a flawless archive which cannot be lost by a storefront shutting down.