Retro Game Boards Logo Contest

Here’s a couple more variations:

1 Like

I like how you pointed out the SCART cable. lol.

Here’s my attempt

RGB logo

3 Likes

That’s pretty awesome dude. Could you try moving the name to the bottom? Also those circles are just slightly off.

Can you also make them perfect circles? The ports look a little short and wide. If you’re in photoshop, you can make perfect circles by holding the shift key as you draw them.

Are there any requirements regarding the aspect ratio?

Here’s a silly entry

1 Like

I like this. Honesty, I am not finding any documentation on aspect ratios for the logo. And I wish I could make it bigger too. I’m hoping it’s just something I’m missing though.

I don’t have photoshop, but I’ll make the changes.

Thanks man. I only ask because I really like it and think it has potential.

You can use https://www.gimp.org/

Oh I forgot about Gimp! Thanks for reminding me.

This logo and its variants are my favorite thus far

1 Like

I wish we could have all of the logos on rotation. So that every time you loaded it, it had a different logo at random.

Here ya go.

retrologo

I may take a crack at this while I wait in the office for midnight Odyssey pickup

Missle, is that you?

4 Likes

Hey! it took me 8 lines in Basic to do that!

Yooo I’ll be getting in on this tomorrow. Will post back when I have something.

In it’s simplicity, this is my favourite so far. And in a way, I believe it would still work, even without the PrYPb/RGB on top (for clarity, in case it woud be sized down considerably).

As much as I love the RGB - Game Gear logo, I feel like it’s maybe too strictly thematic, and could lead to believe these are mainly SEGA boards. Unless, as Peltz suggested, there will be a logo rotation, and we end up making a bunch of different RGB variations, each one in a specific system’s visual style.

I can’t promise anything other than I’m looking into whether logo rotation is technically possible.

No no, sorry. I only mentioned it as ‘in case it’s possible’. ^_-