RGB OT's Mega Thead

Yet, I’m looking back fondly at it as it’s one of my favorite ways to play Ocarina of Time, Majora’s Mask, Starfox 64 and has a great sequel to a Link to the Past.

3DS was retro when it was released.

1 Like

You the man! Thank you!

You’re definitely right about that one. The 3ds is a retro machine at heart

Savage!

Kawika took over the GB thread so I’ll make something for Wii U later.

1 Like

Sorry, mate. I love the Wii U but honestly, if they port most of it to the Switch I will probably box it up forever. :frowning:

We’ll see if that happens. I really feel that the Switch is just a better executed Wii U, at least the parts of Wii U that were successful (the off screen stuff).

There are some really nice aspects of having dual screens, so even if Wind Waker is ported over I’d really rather play it on Wii U. Tokyo Mirage Sessions makes really cool use of it too to treat the gamepad as the player character’s cell phone, works so well. Or Mario Maker; probably wouldn’t work as well without a stylus.

Great Points. I need to get Tokyo before its too rare. I am wondering if Paper Mario will get a port. I think the Next mario maker will be better tbh. I think the idea of the game really appealed to one aspect of the player base (making really hard levels) but I quite honestly didn’t have much fun with it because I wasn’t interested in playing really hard or gimmicky levels. At this point, i’d rather just play the old games. But I think these opinions should be saved for the OT.

Whoever ran the Sega Dreamcast OT on GAF did a good job. I loved it and got a lot of good recommendations for games too.

@Seik did the original dreamcast OT. Unfortunately he hasn’t responded to me about bringing it here.

If the gamecube one isn’t taken by Saturday I can do that one. I would have done the Xbox OT but it’s already taken haha

I’ll do SNES/SFC if no one else claims it by tomorrow. I’m swamped though, so it may not go up until this weekend. I’m also going to retool my N64 one with a bit more cool shit and a recommended games list.

Thanks! I’ll put you down for it now!

Anyone here creating the SNES OT thread?

I believe Peltz said he was going to do one if no one else did so you should be able to claim it no problem. : )

Cool cool. No problemo

Should I put your name down for the Snes ot?

1 Like

Most definitely :smiley:

Can you put up the Gameboy one too? I can’t attach myself to it just yet though :open_mouth: So maybe someone wants to take that up?

Awesome. Glad someone’s picking up SNES.

@Kawika took care of the GB thread

Awesome!! Cheers Socks