RGB Pick Up Thread Of Swag!

Bought some of those Firebrand X recommended PSUs

Some more not-that-exciting pickups: various caps, fuses, and voltage regulators for the SNES

3 Likes

Ordered from Japan on Monday. All the games shown arrived on Thursday via FedEx. Considering I just had an awful mess with FedEx and an iPad, I was feeling pretty lucky this went so smoothly. Also super happy to finally be able to play all these games.

Yep… the Sega Rally Championship in the Sega Rally 2006 bundle is unopened! It is 98% likely I will open it. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

My Limited Run Games edition of NGPC Vol.1 finally came in. Ordered it almost a year ago. It was bigger than I thought it would be. Posted a NGPC game next to it for a size comparison. The book is great and 153 pages long.

6 Likes

I recommend you do!
It’s an amazing version (perhaps the very best) of maybe the best arcade racing game ever!

Sorry for all the hyperbole! Hahahah :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sony KV-20S10 Trinitron Color Television

7 Likes

Thought I’d throw this in here. Been buying up some rally/racing games lately.

I didn’t know about Lotus Challenge on Gamecube. Total surprise when I saw it. Affordable too! Has to be super rare. Not sought after though. Love me some racing, especially that Dreamcast/PS2/Gamecube/Xbox era stuff because it was sufficiently arcadey all across the board.

7 Likes

Kikikaikai arrived today but I’ve got not time to pay it :frowning:
Hopefully I can get some time on it this coming Sunday.

6 Likes

I shall be hibernating until… late June. Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

does it have English support?

1 Like

No idea. I’ve not had a chance to play it yet.

It does have english. A strange thing though, is the story text often transitions to the next bit of text too fast to read it all. Maybe something they’ll improve with patches or the later western release.

1 Like

Picked up an IKEA picture frame on the weekend, it’s been fun to finally get to see how some old posters look framed

9 Likes

8 Likes

Some serious quality there.

2 Likes

The next in my seemingly endless parade of ‘new retro related release with the originals’: The Kunio collection!

I have all the Famicom originals except the very expensive Basketball. Can’t wait to play the Japanese brawlers in English! And play the sports games for five minutes each…
…maybe a bit longer for the Dodgeball ones.

My larger Kunio/River City set family photo. I should really complete the set.

6 Likes

Thank you, I’m trying to grab all these great DS games before it’s too late. Collecting for the DS has been so much fun, and I will never miss a chance to speak highly of the DSi XL.

Oh hell yeah

Unexpected thrift store finds. Got these for $2 each

12 Likes

Massive gaming pick-ups video this month with over 40 games and some nice PS1 games, new games and hardware.

7 Likes

The legendary Sony KV-27S42 Trinitron Color Television

6 Likes

Picked up some goodies today! My first CIB NES game, one of my favorites from childhood.

7 Likes