RGB Pick Up Thread Of Swag!

Nice! I listened to their podcast where Jared Petty was interviewing people. It sounded like it was popular!

1 Like

Was Jared Petty there? If so, I completely missed that!

Sorry, my mistake. It was for opening day of the store and not the pop up sale.

1 Like

Unfortunately it doesn’t work with Flip Grip since it has no wireless functionality.

1 Like

No new PCB today ;(

But I did get this awesome 4LP set of the Shin Megami Tensei III OST. God I love this game’s music.

6 Likes

Is that the one on the Super Famicom? That’s got some absolute great tunes.

I though SMTIII was on PS2. I really should play more of this series. The music in SMTIV was fantastic.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s the PS2 one. Killer tracks on that one as well.

Oh yeah, SMTIV music is certainly up there with Nocturne’s. Haven’t played V, but might if music is half as good as in III and IV.

Two LRG physical games delivered on the same day!

I held off double dipping for digital copies, mostly for TMNT, so looking forward to both!

4 Likes

Some recent thrift store pickups.

4 Likes

The keyboard was the same price as the games.

4 Likes

And here’s the 14" Philips CRT I picked up this week, in great condition.

9 Likes

My recent order from Japan arrived last week. DHL shipping to the US. I ordered Tuesday and had everything in hand by Saturday. Ridiculously fast. I used Suruga-ya.com

11 Likes

A nice collection you have there. I bet the DHL shipping cost more than all the games combined.

1 Like

It was 18,197 Yen total, with 6,587 of that in the shipping charge. With exchange rates as they are atm, the total for me was $125.75. Really hard to beat that. Even if I had used Ebay I’m not sure I could have gotten anywhere close to that price.

I should also point out that a couple of these are like brand new! Quality from Japan is always high, but this was impressive. That King of Fighters ‘98 may as well be in the shrink wrap.

2 Likes

Hmm, not too bad a price since you got some very nice conditioned games :+1:

2 Likes

I found a new in box trackball for old Atari and Commodore systems on our local buy and sell site. The price was not what I would call cheap at $60 CAD, but I feel it’s well worth it to have one in such amazing shape.

We ended up having a high score competition for Missile Command on the Atari 800 between friends at our LAN party last weekend, and I won a poster!

10 Likes

It’s here! I arrived yesterday in fact but I didn’t get to play it til today. This is a very cool selection of games in a very tiny package. I played Atomic Runner immediately as I love that game and it requires a lot of precision. It felt really good.

Threw in some stuff for scale. Absolutely worth the purchase price. It feels like a premium product for fans tbh. The game selection is pretty crazy when you think about it. Really a shame we couldn’t have Lunar and Lunar II in the US. That’s a totally missed opportunity, as is Snatcher.

10 Likes

Always wanted a pocket, the startup chime is super cute!

Lost my childhood Zelda DX so picked up another

3 Likes