RGB Pick Up Thread Of Swag!

Got this nice new Smoke N64 bluetooth controller adapter to go with my smoke set up.

This stuff is getting so great. Works flawlessly with the Switch Online N64 pad, shame there aren’t funtastic versions to match!

Built in memory card and you can swap between memory and rumble with the home button.

6 Likes

That looks like a good accessory. Wireless and built in memory card is a winner for sure.

1 Like

Wow… I kind of envy you getting to play Hellfire for the first time. It’s a super cool game.

3 Likes

Got my Zelda TotK Collector’s edition today and art print (Best Buy pre-order bonus). The box is huge, it’s roughly twice the width of the Metroid Dread CE box. The steelbook and other extras are really nice. The concept art book is hardcover and thick.

Uploading: IMG_9558.jpeg…

7 Likes

Yo… TotK is like… unfathomable. I have no idea how they managed to make this game. It’s crazy.

2 Likes

Burned through my credit at the retro game store today. Gameboy needs a bit of a clean but seems good otherwise. Going to replace the lens at the very least.

6 Likes

Ghost Squad is so damn good.

4 Likes

I’m still really early into the game (doing the introductory shrines to unlock the Temple of Time). I absolutely loved the interactive prologue with Zelda under the castle. It was the most cinematic opening for a Nintendo game I’ve ever seen, and unlike a lot of other games that try to be cinematic it was immersive, effective and not pretentious at all.

I found the opening a bit slow for a BotW sequel. But once it opens up, it really goes wide open and forces you to think on your toes.

1 Like

This week’s thrifting find

4 Likes

13 Likes

Picked up another Philips crt on a whim.
21" shadow mask. Model 21PT2665/00
1000 hours of use according to the service menu counter. So practically brand new.

8 Likes

looks super vibrant! great pickup

Picked up a copy of Lords of Thunder, a long overdue addition to my TG-16 library:

9 Likes

New PCB day is best day. And make that double!

Just got back from a 3 week trip to Japan. Wasn’t exactly expecting much since the market is insane nowadays, specially in Akiba, but good deals can be had if you’re not looking for stuff in demand. As expected the farther from Tokyo you get, the more decent prices you find, but not exactly cheap either. I must say I’m disappointed at how crazy GameBoy stuff got.

Anyways picked up a couple of shooting PCBs to keep me occupied until next trip, some parts for my cabs, and some 360 and Saturn stuff which were in great condition a very decently priced. Darius Towel was a gift from a friend!

9 Likes

Mushihimesama? or is it Futari?

Either way… damn dude. nice grab

1 Like

Yeah dude it’s the original Mushihimesama, and P47 Aces is no slouch either. Overall happy with these two, but my last trip I got like 6 PCBs so a bit disappointed in that regard. There’s always next years though!

3 Likes

My “vintage” PS3 game, Wangan Midnight, arrived! :sweat_smile:

(super late edit)
Upon further inspection

Someone born when this game released, 5 July 2007, will turn 16 and could have a drivers license in almost three weeks. F*** I’m old! Vintage confirmed. Wow.

4 Likes

I used to play this game to death in the arcades. I even bought the soundtrack!

2 Likes

The arcade games soundtrack is S-Tier Yuzo Koshiro work, IMO.

I posted this in the music thread, but here it is again, lol

3 Likes