The Super Nintendo |OT| Thread - SNES is what SEGAIN'T

I haven’t. I may check it out sometime.

More on Special Tee Shot @Peltz

I made a video on The Ninja Warriors by Natsume. Now I am not very cultured when it comes to SNES (been doing research here and there) but when I came across this game, I was freaking hooked man! Like I love everything about it.
https://youtu.be/eITsqji7y9A

Posted this in my own thread but just in case you missed it here’s a link to the new SFC shooting Special I’m making. The four part series will show every shooter on the system in accordance to my guide lines :stuck_out_tongue:

Part 2 will be released on October 30th 2019

3 Likes

Looks really cool, going to watch it now!

Thanks. Hope you enjoy it.

Great episode! Really looking forward to the follow ups.

1 Like

Yeah, I definitely did. Looking forward to the next episode!

1 Like

Anyone know what kind of PSU the Super Famicom Jr uses? Is it the same as a regular Super Famicom?

Yes, I use a Mega Drive power on both.

Nice! Thanks. Heh. I’m actually using a Megadrive PSU for my Famicom, Super Famicom, PCE, and Megadrive. What a convenient little PSU! Love that they all work together with one adapter

I was wondering if any of you folk had some good reading material to share on the Satellaview’s games library? It seems there were over 200 pieces of software - a chunk of which are downloadable versions of existing games, but many which are a whole world of new games. If anyone knows any good resources or one off blog posts/videos on some of the games I’d love to know about them!

If you’re happy with Google Translate, my bookmarks:

look for: サテラビュー

1 Like

Thank you!

knocking out some needed maintenance (1 of 4 pictured; 2 SNES and 2 SFC)

Always love the inside color marking lol

2 Likes

SuperRT - an expansion chip for realtime raytracing on the SNES

4 Likes

Finally nvidia gets some much needed competition!

3 Likes

Man, this is super cool.

1 Like

My brain can’t even imagine how this is possible :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Looks like every 3D tech demo from 1995.

I remember claims the M2 console would do ray tracing.

1 Like