Who here is grabbing Xenoblade 2?

Thanks for the impressions! I havnt had a chance to dive into the game yet, I’m too busy atm combined with waiting for a handheld patch that may never come.

That’s disappointing to read about the dialog and combat system. I really love everything about the first game and was hoping to find more of that here.

That is my problem. At least I was able to finish Mario Odyssey. Got everything other then grinding out the last costumes, because fuck that noise.

I’m currently still playing mario Becuase I’m grinding out those costumes lol

I don’t 100% many games but I always 100% Mario games!

I got 999 stars, the skeleton outfit, and the hat on the castle, I feel I 100%ed it. That was enough grinding coins for me.

Don’t get me wrong, the combat system is pretty good, and much better than most RPGs. It’s enjoyable to learn, it’s just that once you learn it, there’s really no situational differences in what you have to do each battle.

I am funny, as soon as the credits roll mario = done. Everyone talks about post game stuff and I forget about it.

Xenoblade kind of has me shook. I don’t know if I want to play a 100 hour game again this year. This year has been killer for my free time. If I am going to spend 100 hours hours on a game I don’t want to hear a “but.”

I still have Yakuza Zero to finish and I probably should just do that instead and take XB2 back. If someone can talk me into it I would appreciate it but between the poor image quality in portable mode (how I play switch games) I am just not so sure about this one.

Mario’s post game content is way better than it’s other content though in my humble opinion. It’s basically all new side-areas with decent platforming challenges more reminiscent of SM3DW.