WTB - your outdated flash carts

In case anyone is thinking of upgrading their flash cart for any system, l I may be willing to buy your old version. Let me know!

I’ll be selling my Mega Everdrive x7 shortly before the Mega Everdrive Pro goes on sale but that may be a while out yet.

This is a great idea… I have old versions that I got cheap from friends and ebay, and they are great for someone like me that doesn’t really care for save states.

I have an original Genesis everdrive, and an N64 v2.5 one, and I don’t see the need to change them out at all.

Hi Peltz. No idea if you’re into GBA or not but I have an EZ Flash IV that I don’t really use. PM me if interested.

1 Like

Selling some stuff on eBay. Found this.

Let me know if you’re interested.

I’m also selling my Retrode 2

I also have a one-off Retrode N64 adapter (it’s the prototype, it has no controller ports, I won it in a competition on the Retrode forum)

Saw these three on eBay

• GBA X Changer
  • Neo Geo Linker
  • Flash Linker

Not mine

If you’re still looking @Peltz I’ve got this guy.

I don’t remember what version it is, I’ve had it for a bit. The DSP chip from Ballz was installed, but it won’t play Pilotwings or Mario Kart properly anymore. I’m sure there’s some soldering issue.

I can take it out of the cart if you’d just like the board also.

I’m currently selling my only way of playing this cart, so if you or anyone else would like a few more pictures of it in action let me know ASAP.

I’m thinking a USPS small flat rate shipping box would work fine.

I’m no longer in the market for this. Thanks for offering though.

I’ll close out the thread.