Analogue & Retrousb FPGA Consoles OT

No jailbreak has been announced yet, or what cores it will support. So, for now, the answer is no, but that may change.

Gamesack posted this on twitter they must have an early copy.

I was just about to blindly jump on a super NTā€¦

|Subtotal|$189.99|
|Shipping|$79.99

Fuuuuuck off with $80 postage to Australia. I can get a guitar send for less. No sale.

Thatā€™s actually an RGB cable not handing the image issue I believe. Try component cables?

Everything I hear about the My Life in Gaming video on the Super NT makes me really excited to watch it.

Two more weeks to go.

It plays genesis games?!

No. They were joking because Twitter.

Thatā€™s a Gamesack running joke.

Itā€™s similar to the running joke in PC circles of yes but can it play Crisis?

Greeeeeeeeeeeeen Daaaaaaaaaawg!

2 Likes

Parish posted his on Twitter today too.

@Dark1x has one as well! Spill the beans good sir! ā€¦I know said beans canā€™t be spilled until Feb 7th. :frowning:

Looking forward to the review!

Isnt it a CGR joke? I belive Mark has been making the joke ā€œbut does it play Truxton?ā€ since the 50s.

1 Like

I think the only Super NT color I have seen that I am jealous of is the black one. I like the Super Famicom Edition (the one i ordered) but the black one looks best imo.

Itā€™s tiny!!

It is! And USB powered too!

Anyone know what the required input is? Wondering if I can power this thing using my NT Miniā€™s usb port!

Youā€™re talking mad!

Maybe so, but I genuinely have ran out of power sockets nowā€¦and I built this place with 12 in the wall! I may get a multiplug with usb slots and run it from there.

Oh damn, this is awesome news!!

Itll run quite happily from most USB ports I have available. Iā€™ll be buying a 10 gang mains multiplug for Ā£20 from Asda later that has two 2.1amp USB sockets, so thatā€™ll do nicely.

The USB thing is phenomenal. I honestly didnā€™t know that until it was mentioned here because when I read the specs it just flew right over my head. Thanks!

Yep! And considering the fact its usb powered along with the size, itā€™s just as portable as a SNES classic.

I mean hell, itā€™s tiny, barely bigger than a cartridge:

And then youā€™ve got the perfect compatibility, zero lag and the chance of a jailbreak firmware too

1 Like

Totally sold out. Hope everyone ordered that wanted one!