Another eBay coupon for September 27, PICKSOON

I bought that 4K receiver that MLiG featured in their video. $85 off was super nice. Let’s hope the thing is as good as I hope for.

2 Likes

Box one has arrived today! It got here SUPERFAST from Japan. It’s interesting to me how stuff takes different routes. One seller’s items went to NYC directly while the other had their stuff land in Los Angeles. This has been a crapshoot with all the orders I’ve gotten this year from Japan.

Nine days though from southern Japan to Reading, PA, USA… I’m stoked. It’s four games. Can’t wait to post them! One has been a long time coming! Hope the rest of you are having good luck too!

My games came on Tuesday, about 5 days after I ordered them!

1 Like

Ha oh man every time this thread gets bumped I think there’s a new coupon.

How often do they usually get released?

RIGHT NOW GOGOGO

Maybe once a month?

Just checked my shipping and my stuff finally made it to California. I should hopefully have it some time next week.

It’s been approximately every two weeks on a Wednesday maybe Thursday.

2 Likes

This is crazy! Five days is super duper fast.

I’m so damn busy this weekend I haven’t had a chance to play anything yet. They got here TOO fast. lol!

I’m getting these codes quite often these days. Two in the past week!

My package is finally out for delivery. Should have a pretty nice size pickup to post later.

1 Like

After 2 weeks my dpad joycons finally arrived. Cost me $85 after coupon. I like them for Mega Man and other 2d games, but with fighters it’s still hard to pull off qcf moves. Overall I’m happy with them, and it reminds me of the GB SP dpad.

2 Likes

Well, I got my 4K Receiver that My Life in Gaming featured for their latest episode. I thought it would solve my issues but instead it came with its own set of issues. The box must have been dropped pretty hard at one point. Enough to break some plastic bits and the styrofoam.

IMG_20180820_193310

IMG_20180820_193740

IMG_20180820_193229

Suffice it to say, I returned it and will be getting my money back. I’ve never bought a receiver online and I doubt I would do this again. Anyway, I found an easier solution and I think I completely over thought this receiver thing. I had not done my homework in a while but now it seems proper 4K/60 18gbps HDMI switches are available when just a few months ago they all seemed to be 4K/30.

I wanted to say, that my OSSC works with my TV but my OSSC did not work the same through this receiver into my TV. Word of warning to anyone that doesn’t have @Try4ce specific set up.

And yet another 15% off code. This one valid tomorrow from 8:00 AM PT to 10:00 AM PT.

Awesome. I updated the thread title to reflect the new code!

2 Likes

Sweet. I got this one. Thanks!

The latest code is live. Of course magfest preregistration also goes up today along with a few other big purchases I’m making…

Yeah, the timing on this code isn’t the best for me either. I am going to use it though. These discounts are typically the only ones you can get on retro games.

Yup, it brings the overpriced listings down to what the normally sold as pricing. Seems to only come up when I just bought something or have a bunch of other things on deck though. It’s like they know…

Heh… the stuff I’ve gotten recently was reasonable to start with and lowered nicely by the discount but yeah, I know what you mean.

It seems like you can count on this discount coming up about once every two weeks or so though.

If only, if only… I’m about to write a cheque for my backyard, which was just re-landscaped, and that’s put an absolute hold on any game purchases for the next couple months!