Another eBay coupon for September 27, PICKSOON

I wish I could say my purchases have been that…responsible. Fucken Lego Voltron followed by Lego Kwik e Mark, and now magfest registration and a gscartsw…

If I just put that monies towards retro games I could finally get some of the heavy hitters I’ve been wanting for years, like Popful Mail or PDS.

Another coupon, another $100 blown. That said, I think I did really well this time and am very happy with all I was able to get. Ten items. One of them was worth half that.

I better post all the other stuff I bought in the RGB pick ups thread quick before this stuff arrives! I’ve been way too busy buying games lately!

I missed the last coupon, so I’ll definetely use this on a few Saturn games.

Well, I decided to save my cash this time instead. I just haven’t had a lot of time to look for stuff and definitely no time to play anything anyway…

2 Likes

That’s cool. I decided this is the last one I’ll spend a lot on from Japan for a little while. I’m going to be super busy in the coming months too and and I’ve built up a major library of Super Famicom and Game Boy games to catch up on via the most recent coupons. I will let people know if I see them though!

Really happy to use this one on a lot of stuff that’s a lot more expensive in US form though.

I ended up using this on a couple of PS4 games I had been meaning to pickup.

1 Like

I bought a copy or panzer dragoon azel using the code. Does anyone have a Japanese to English guide handy?

New ebay coupon for tomorrow:

1 Like

Heh… news of these travels fast lately!

I updated the op to reflect the new code. What do I buy this time??

Start shopping! What are your options? :slight_smile:

I might finally spring for Crossed Swords II. Not sure yet…

I’m considering buying a 10 piece set of Saturn extension cords to make Saturn bomberman less of a pain in the was in the future.

1 Like

That would help you put on some DEATH TANK too!

I’m getting some X-Wing miniatures stuff.

Well, I missed this one. I was looking this afternoon and just wasn’t sure what to get this time and ended up putting it off til later and running out of time. I’m cool with that, though. I’ve got tons to play and it’s the Holiday season soon enough.

Yea I didn’t bother either. I looked at my backlog for the fall and my oct-dex budget and it didn’t make sense to buy anything. There’s more games coming out that I have to play as well so adding to backlog didn’t make sense. Also I’m no rush for making my bomberman setup so I figured extension cables aren’t needed now.

I got some X-Wing miniatures stuff, and I got wolfenstein old blood / new order combo disc for PS4.

Just FYI, This will not work outside of North America

I was almost tempted to use it to get a 2080 for $730. I decided against it because $700 for a graphics card is crazy

I saw a newly posted Daimakaimura ( Ghouls and Ghosts) for Mega Drive with a BIN @ 50usd and free shipping. I had to grab it!