Gaming goals during the outbreak?

I’m too busy with work so far :frowning:

But have so many backlog items. Am looking forward to hopefully playing though Yono and the Celestial Elephants.

Maybe we could do some Splatoon with RGBers again at some point.

I’m getting laid off on the 3rd. I guess I’ll have lots of time to catch up on videogames while collecting unemployment? :expressionless:

Damn… I’m sorry to hear that @DaveLong. I hope you bounce back soon :pray:

1 Like

Sending my love. Hang out with us in the discord if you get bored.

1 Like

Sorry man :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Oof, sorry man. Hang in there.

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it.

@DaveLong Hope you land on your feet quickly.

1 Like

yeah? do you have a walkthrough or the like for using that, then? action replays are nice but trying to cut back on spending right now, heh

you got this my dude! that’s an awesome goal

1 Like

late here, but sorry my dude. here’s to hoping it all works out for the lot of us!

1 Like

Really sorry to hear that, good luck with your job hunting

1 Like

Load GBI into the SD card and select it when you power it on. That’s really all. Let me know if it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Stay strong, bro!

1 Like

I’m doing my best but if I get the axe, torch, or sword, it’s all over. Still haven’t gotten to level 5. Level 3 drains me.

1 Like

Sorry to read the bad news - I wish that you’re well, and that everything sorts itself out as soon as possible. In the meantime please find yourself energised catching up with some games!!!

Just noticed I’ve been catching up on a lot of console games that I definitely wouldn’t have either found the time or energy to play had I had to do the hours-long commute each day.

So there’s Ring Fit Adventure, of course, but I’m really chuffed to have played through games like Opoona, Dead Rising, and Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter, all of which demand long periods of concentration to be experienced at their best.

Have any of you folk had the same sort of shifts in the sort of games - old or new! - that you’ve been choosing to play due to new circumstances?

I’ve played more retro and I signed up for Game Pass Ultimate so I could play Streets of Rage 4 cheaply and access that library. I got some fun out of Minecraft Dungeons because of that and I played Panzer Dragoon Orta a little bit again also because it’s there.

The main thing I’ve done is become better at first person shooters of all types as I’ve played a lot of Apex Legends and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. My skill level is way up from where it was.

I delved into Dragon Quest XI again and am enjoying it very much. While I would rather be back at my job, I‘ve had a lot of good gaming time during this pandemic.

I still suck at Daimakaimura :smile:

1 Like

I started playing online co-op games for the first time in many, many years. Just a short session every evening. So far it’s been 3DS stuff - Metroid Federation Force and soon, Triforce Heroes.