Retro Game Boards Age Ratio?

At over 200 users it’s 100% guaranteed at least 2 people share a birthday. :wink:

I’m 35-39.

Happy Birthday to you too!

Ha, ha, wow, that’s awesome!

And thanks everyone!

It’s not quite 100%.

You don’t reach 100% until you get to 366 people, but the chances are extremely likely at even 60 people.

We are going to rename it to retiredgameboards in a few years

They were born on the same day in the same year though. (That’s what I meant).

Back in my day Mario had to traverse levels uphill both ways, with ice physics!

1 Like

In the 30-34 bracket myself. Cool idea for a thread.

I’m in the 35-39 bracket. Will be 36 in June.

I’m barely in the 25-29 bracket, I’m 25, turn 26 this August.

40-44 range. this life.

1 Like

Hang on, cant remember… off to ask wife…

You may find it interesting (though maybe not), my YT channel shows 73% of watchers are between 35-44…

That is pretty interesting. I wonder if younger generations will pursue the same old games when they age into this bracket.

1 Like

Ah, yes… YouTube videos about “how to get the best picture out of your retro PlayStation 4 console.”
“I only play my retro 1080p games on LED televisions, for the most authentic picture.”
“My nostalgia is for a crappy 720p plasma I got from my parents”

I’m already dead

2 Likes

Lol. I remember on GAF someone once posted something like “It’s 2017. 1080p looks like blurry ass these days” and I almost spit my drink out (metaphorically speaking).

1 Like

Tail end of the 25-29 bracket. Makes me feel young I guess considering the average age of the board. My current collecting focus is the turbografx, and I was an infant when it came out. First system was an NES top loader though because I got the hand me downs.

1 Like

Someone older than me? Excellent :+1:

1 Like

lol.

“Why buy a Playstation 1-4 Classic when you can just emulate on a Raspberry Pi 17”

2 Likes

Haha yer, thats smashing.

Well that makes me feel a lot better, life just tends to catch up with us all in the end, the secret is to just enjoy it for what it is :smiley: