Site is updated! Here’s our current week details:
Game: Fantasy Zone II
Platform(s): Sega Master System, Wii VC, 3DS (Sega 3D Classics Collection)
Challenge Type: High Score
Game Details: Full Game, Highest Score
When: Apr 16th - Apr 22nd, 2018
I’ve updated the website with the new game, let’s get shooting!
Good luck everyone, please submit your scores via screenshot or video by replying directly to this post!
- Competitions last one week, close on Sunday night @ midnight.
- Post screenshots in this thread as proof.
- The winner from the previous week chooses the next game to play.
- You cannot choose twice in a row. 2nd place will choose if someone wins two weeks in a row.
- If there’s a tie, the person that submitted the high score first gets to choose.
- Games must be high score compatible (think “arcade style scores” like Pac-Man, or Spy Hunter, not Super Mario).
- Emulation is okay (MaME is often the best for high scores).
- No save state manipulation (pausing to take a break is fine though).
- Submit scores as soon as you get them! To keep the competition rolling and fair, do not hold on until the last moment to submit.
Points will be awarded for the entrants, based on the position finished for the week. This is to encourage wider participation, and the points will be posted each week as well as on the website.
|Any honest attempt:||1 point|
Overall, we should keep it simple. This is just a good time, not a crazy official high score competition! Game plays should ideally be short and fun so people that can’t invest hours into this can still compete. Obviously we are working on a trust based system here, so don’t ruin it for the others!
Here’s a simple website I made to keep track of the competition.