Super SD System 3 - Full ODE for the PCE/ TurboGrafx + RGB (Mini-Review/Discussion)

Better than composite…on your €240.00 device lol! I was looking into getting one but the attitude from the devs kinda soured me on it. I know some fans can be a pain but they got free advice from people with a lot of analog video experience afaik. Hoping someone else makes an alternative ODE or a better revision of the SSDS3 comes out.

@IrishNinja That’s what I went for. Both my Duo’s have fucked cd drives which I need to look into fixing, the CD side of PCE gaming is such a hassle!

1 Like

I am in manufacturing, but I am not into electronic manufacturing but to me it seems the RGB issue could be addressed on the board. Seems like PC Boards are super easy to print and do love volume runs. Why wouldn’t they want to fix that? I was so on board for this product until recently and now I am hoping the MiSTer gets that PCE CD support soon or someone comes out with a similar device because this is just something I can’t agree with.

Maybe I will just buy another DUO

1 Like

Yeah I’d love that, a MiSTer core for PCE CD gaming would be amazing, definitely hope that happens. It’s probably not likely but something that fits inside a TurboDuo case would be great, like a GDEMU but for Duos, as much as I loved the idea of the SSDS3 I kinda hate how it looks on the PCE/Core machines.