What are your Retro Resolutions for the New Years.

Serious answer, maybe I’ll try and get close to some complete sets.

I am very very close on a complete Mark III set. Of course it gets frustrating when the last few cost a lot of cash.

Same with Famicom Disk.

1 Like

I havent actually bought Burning Rangers yet lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

One of my resolutions is to purchase and play through the entirety of Panzer Dragoon Saga, US version. Of all the expensive unicorns, this is the one I think I want to pay for and keep forever.

To get and play more retro games!

240p.

Seriously, no one made that joke?!

Honestly, play more games! I really want to start enjoying the consoles I never had a chance to enjoy before when I was young (ie: SNES, N64, Gamecube) I lived in a Sega household LOL.

1 Like

I’m going to complete FF6 which has been overshadowed by modern games through Christmas, try playing some more schmups in Tate mode with a friend and set on completing Super Mario World with said friend (we are huge retro fans, but never actually played through this as we used to play Sonic in the 16-bit era and only the old 8-bit Marios).

Okay I am actually making decent progress on setting up my retro garage. I think about 90% of stuff is in place, just gotta do all the plugging in!

1 Like

1 Like

Was that you looking into my house before? How did you know my power cables look like that? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha! You mentioned a garage, lots of connected stuff and plugging in. That scene just popped straight into my mind and I didn’t even get around to watching it this Christmas!