Please help me welcome the creator of Digital Foundry Retro to the RGB community!

There’s no better way to celebrate the fact that Nintendo is perpetually doomed than by playing Doom on Nintendoomed hardware.

John, when will you do a comprehensive breakdown of Shaq Fu?

2 Likes

I played so much Doom on GBA back in the day. I absolutely loved that port, and I’m glad it got some love from John in the DF Retro video.

Welcome, I am also a huge fan of your videos!

Welcome, John! Big fan of your stuff. Keep up the great work.

Hi John, big fan of your work. Eagerly anticipating a new episode of DFRetro by the way.

Thought I would share this here - Episode 36 is currently in production after a couple months of hiatus! This is going to be a little different than usual as I have lots of interview material filmed. I’d expect it to drop not this weekend but, perhaps, the next!

4 Likes

DKC is near and dear to my heart.

I’m interested to hear your thoughts on the GBC port. I remember thinking it was extremely impressive at the time but everyone seems to have just forgotten about it.

I’m looking forward to it. The Game Boy color version of DKC got me through Christmas break at Grandma’s house.

I always enjoy your perspective. I don’t know why I didn’t care for DKC at the time but over the years I learned to appreciate it. I think it was the pre-rendered stuff that I didn’t like because the game was always fun and the music was spot on.

So looking forward to this!!