Post your Retro Setup in Here

Probably. Running both at the same time wont be a problem though,I’ve ran a bunch of PVMs at once with no issues.

I want one more candy,one of the little Neo Geo sitdowns. I’d probably get another line at that point. (found one for sale but seller wants $1500 for it).

Candy Cabs are great! I hope you find a one in good condition and in your price range.

I’m thinking about selling a few of my more expensive nes games and just buying it from the guy. The odds of me finding one within a days drive down south are slim to none. I can always rebuy the nes games. He’s gonna dig it out of his warehouse and if it’s in good shape I’ll probably bite.

Some damn rad setups in here. Here’s my junky setup from a few months back.

VGM vinyl’s and Saturn, Sega/Mega CD games.

PS1, PS1 JP, PC Engine, Neo-Geo CD, Dreamcast, Nes, Gameboy, Wii, GC, Wiiu, N64 games.

Xbox 360, PS3, 3DO, Lynx, 2600,2700, SNES, Extra consoles, PS2, Xbox and Old Gamepro’s/ EGM.

Nes, Snes, console boxes.

Genesis, Master System, 32x games

13 Likes

Damn dude, Nice collection! Welcome to the site!

Thanks! Been looking for a extra site to hang around in, and this one seems great.

Welcome Rygar! Very cool room

Wow this is anything but junky! Welcome aboard!

Sweet collection! You have tons of games. Love the Maniac Mansion poster.

Welcome to the forums.

“junky collection” but then has boxed copies of Myth 1-3, demonstrating your good taste. You’ll do alright here I think.

1 Like

Simultaneously self-deprecating and insane collector lol

Just not as sleek as some of these setups hehe. I do have a bunch of rare stuff though.

Looking good! Is that baseball bat to keep people from stealing MUSHA? :grinning:

Can’t be too careful.

My Atari 65 XE setup

My Atari 1040STE setup

9 Likes

Ooh, those look very classy!

So awesome!

I have a friend that’s got a 65XE sitting in a closet that he’ll never use, but he has no intentions of selling it because it was his first computer.

I really love those old Ataris though, nice systems!

Speaking of retro computer setups, I did reacquire my TI99-4/A from my parents house. It was my first computer and it still runs like a dream. Playing Parsec with the speech synthesizer is awesomely nostalgic.

3 Likes

Very cool! I picked up 2 of those slik sticks locally for $15, and they’re like brand new. They’re a pretty good little joystick!

1 Like

You guys are really tempting me with this computer set ups and not in a good way :sweat_smile:

2 Likes