Retro Chat 2019 - Like Discord but more forumy!

:contra:

lol just trying that

Oh you

Feel free to add whatever emojis you want

. >:c

:apathetic: you’re an emoji now. Enjoy

Apathetic’s back in emoji form!

oh%20gosh

:smiley:

Time to see if I got 500 copies of fifa

Probably should have just bought snatcher. I expected some sports games but I feel a bit lied to.

Don’t gamble kids.

So it is 500 copies of Fifa?

What was the description, I gots to know.

This was the description
My son wants to sell all of his video games,most of them were in binders, ps3, xbox360, xbox,ps2,ps1,pc, nintendo wii & more, some are not scratched some are, selling in a giant lot for a one great price. There are over 500 game discs and a few cartridges. Selling as scratched lot because there are some that are scratched and need work, these come from a good home, please submit payment promptly"

Its pretty obvious this was the stuff they couldn’t sale. It’s not a total lost though. There were some good stuff in it. Just not 350 worth.
s-l400

Ouch. Links crossbow training though!

Going through the pc games and pretty sure I own every copy of Sims released. On the bright side it’s got Diablo 2 in it so I might play that tonight.

Wrote up an article on the Super Cassette Vision.

Was thinking a thread, but the article pretty much covers it all lol

4 Likes

Will read that later but I wanted to say I enjoyed your NGPC entry when I was trying to learn more about the system.

1 Like

Great site. I’ve added it to my RSS reader (yeah, I’m still using one…)!

2 Likes

Ha thanks, yeah I try and essentially make a museum/library to show how it all fits together, and only write the article once I have everything, with photos.

I saw this video on the BBC yesterday and thought it was interesting. One of the guys is playing a Switch during some of the video. I can’t imagine living in a small area like that. I guess it would really force you to get rid of everything you don’t absolutely need/love. The retro pick up thread would just be screenshots of digital purchases, lol.

https://www.bbc.com/reel/video/p07hvm9d/the-cupboard-sized-flats-of-tokyo

Man, I could not live like that. That would be way too cramped for me.