TurboGrafx16/PC Engine Mini Announced

Full list here: https://www.amazon.co.jp/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_pdlcore_md2_w?ie=UTF8&language=en_US&node=6974564051&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-6&pf_rd_r=5E9C56GPQ4YRTFN5ESDQ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=fd46107f-cf4a-4ddc-afa0-f1ff4a29245c&pf_rd_i=6974564051

I like both lists but prefer the PC Engine one!

“Prime exclusive pre-order period starting from July 15th”.

Yeah, that’s going to be a problem!

If they make enough it won’t be, but yeah, I’ll be ordering on day one.

This is great. Wish they would translate Snatcher. The SEGA CD version is crazy expensive.

I read this cost 100 bucks!!!

1 Like

2 Likes

This is looking great, and M2 are confirmed to be working on this as well!

1 Like

All of these are such exact clones of the NES Mini interface lol. Completely shameless.

Yeah they’re close. I wouldn’t say exact though.

But I’m impressed they’re doing this so right after the PS Classic attempt.

I just have one question. Every Mini have the exact same games, regardless of the model?

That’s because at one point of the official stream, the producer changes the JP games to the US games (changing the PCE UI to the TG16 UI) and that list have the US “exclusive” games.

Games differ by region.

Technically they all have the same games in different regions like every Mini has the same US and Japanese games, but there’s a few exclusive games on certain Minis, like this one:

1 Like

they say mini is about 85% the size of the original

Not so mini lol.

Well, or the original was already so small.

PS I updated the thread title to make it clear it’s about the Mini version.

@D.Lo that’s cool.

1 Like

Man, I hope the price on this falls a bit after launch. I want a PCE/Core Grafx model so bad.

Lack of double dungeons males sad, but its a personal thing. I dont know many tg16 games outside of what I played on VC, but the whole regional mix except some games, with some not being translated and, oh boy oh boy, no legendary axe and far east of eden. Weird choices all around but M2 makes me have faith. i wonder if it will have that shitty double input problem the mega drive supposedly has.

Double input problem?