What are you playing? (Modern Gaming Edition)

Spiderman on PS4
Ultimate NES Remix on 3DS
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All on 3DS

I played and beat Thimbleweed Park on the PC. This game is in my opinion an absolute must-play for all lovers of the point and clicks of the classic Lucasarts. The puzzles are great imo, very logical and non-infuriating. The story is wierd but cool, the atmosphere is good and the graphics and general presenation is fantastic. I will highly recommend it!

I wasn’t sure where to put this, but since I’ve only been playing the Capcom Beat 'em Up Bundle lately, I figure this is as good a spot as any…

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

I played and beaten Cuphead, ended it at 7 hours with 152 deaths. That’s far less than expected! I loved the game and can’t wait for the DLC!

yeah, i’m on a roll over here! decided to plat a few games:

spider-mayne
grim fandango HD
day of the tentacle HD
zero time dilemma
shenmoo 1 HD

was gonna go right into 2 but it’s horror month! honestly, i think in november ill just get back to that one & maybe finally go plat MGS3, i’d debated doing that one forever

Iv’e recently been playing Mega Man 11. Looking forward to Red Dead 2 and Fallout 76.

Some games I recently wrapped up and continue working through:

• Hollow Knight
  • Dead Cells
  • Crash Bandicoot N’sane Trilogy
  • Little Nightmares
  • God of War

Well, I have things to play…

Best Buy… Gamer’s Club Unlocked… CoD was $47.99 with another $10 reward cert arriving later. DQXI is on sale for $49.99 right now so with GCU I got it for $40. Dragon’s Crown Pro just got a price drop and they had only one left at $29.99 so that was $26.99.

I had to offset all that testosterone and bromance with some Toriyama and Kamitani.

The Missing: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories, SWERY’s latest game. I wasn’t quite sure whether to pick it up as soon as it released but I’m glad I did. It’s a unique take on the puzzle platformer where you have to actively hurt yourself to solve puzzles, so it’s got a big experimentation angle to it.

I quite like the visual design of the characters and the lighting, even if the environments aren’t particularly striking, and the characters who J.J. knew(?) are an interesting and varied bunch. I think I know where the tone of the story is going but I won’t make any predictions yet…

I also picked up Mark of the Ninja Remastered on Switch but there seems to be a bug that locks it to 30fps - half the framerate of the 360 original. Which I admit I never played, but it certainly makes this game feel choppier than it should, given the fast paced movements you need to pull off when things get tense.