Please help me Welcome the "My Life in Gaming" guys to the RGB community!

Physical copies for the RGB Master Class would be incredible.

Fantastic news!! It’s an absolute honour to have the MLiG guys here. My friend and I always watch your videos here in the UK and can’t get enough about how informative each episode is. It’s because of you guys I imported a Super Gameboy 2 and the GB snes controller. Thanks!

Welcome guys! I really have to watch more of your vids, but what I’ve seen is really high quality stuff. I’ll make sure to get up to speed. I hope you enjoy the boards.

Good to see you guys here. Going to be at Magfest this year?

Welcome to the forums fellas, you guys have a great channel, been a sub for a while, thanks for your contribution to the Retro community.

Welcome, really dig your channel and Sunday live streams. Although I usually have to catch up with them later in the week.

A very warm welcome to you! Glad toy have you guys here :slight_smile:

Sadly we decided to skip this upcoming MAGFest! A lot of our friends couldn’t make it to the last MAGFest, which made the whole thing feel a lot less fun than previous years. And even more of our friends aren’t going to be able to make it this year… so the feel just wouldn’t be the same. We’ve actually been having more fun at smaller conventions lately, like TooManyGames (which isn’t that small) and Missouri Game Con.

Hi there, your vids are the most well produced and informative in this business of making games look their best. Excellent work fellas and thank you senpais for noticing us.

1 Like

Yeah, Backloggery streams were where I first discovered MLIG back in the day. Much different from the extensive research we regularly see now. It was a helpful site during high school, but I’ve lately abandoned the place since I now play more spontaneously than before. Still need to update my collection at some point, regardless.

( ._.)

It has gotten a bit big, and I’ve heard good things about Too Many Games. Maglabs this year was really fun and small as well. Felt more like a comunity just doing stuff together then anything. Since both are like in my back yard it’s hard to skip them though. Even if I didn’t get a room in the National Harbor I have friends that live closer to the Gaylord then some of the satellite hotels.

Super awesome to have you guys here. Love the vids and your no BS takes. You may not think that you are experts but you do your homework, and you make the info accessible to others.

This is exciting! I love the channel. Looking forward to both videos. I’m a consumer crt user though. My main setup I use is on a desk with a 14” Toshiba flat screen crt. It has component and s video though. I get a great picture on my modded snes mini with the HD Retrovision component cables though (at least to me).

By the way- I would mostly lurk the GAF Retro forums before. So glad this is its own forum now. It’s my favorite topic on the internet. Thanks!

Welcome bros, I like your videos when I agree with your conclusions :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Do you guys have crazy gaming setups?

Awesome having MLiG here! Welcome!

Great to have the MLiG guys here. I just bought a framemeister (through your solaris link) and am looking forward to getting it set up. Hope you all can find time to post here!

Cheers, fellas. I’ve enjoyed your work for a bit now and am Pateron subscriber as well.

Welcome aboard guys. Looking forward to what you have in store. Gonna enjoy seeing your Saturn video for sure and can’t wait for the ps2 video. I’ve avoided replaying a lot of my ps2 stuff for nearly a decade because I don’t own any component cables for it that work and the laser became unreliable. I haven’t had the motivation to go out and grab a new ps2 and component cable but I have a feeling your video will be my motivation to jump into it

Working my way through your vids by the way. At first I found your accents really hard (I’m not American) but I love your content!

Marc / Coury, any plans on doing a CRT calibration guide in the future? VLIN, HPOS, HFRE, and all that stuff?